View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:47 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetmay
I am terrified of heights in particular stairs with gaps in... but also claustrophobic...and hate the combination of water and heights... The stairs thing relates to when I was 4 and fell head first down our stairs... so that I can understand. The water thing.. was always afraid from when little.. no reasons... But the feeling of being trapped in a small space I think links to imprisonment of some kind.. but having done my PL regressions, I've never died closed in or from a height or drowned... well unless I was a witch in one life and they ducked me...
im half afraid of heights(from a ride or so i say) and have a little tinge of claustraphobia (usially dont kick in but ill know when it dos lately i think crazy as it sounds been havin ta do with my shirts that some i actually feel are chokin me or wanna puke while im wearin them same with a headset when its around my neck so i know its that that area has somethin on it)

anywho with stairs whhen i was young i tryied bringin somethin up from downstairs fell down the stairs nuthin big (next kinda different but those that dont like possabilioty of beein really hurt turn away and im sayin now i should hate bycicles but dont) another time--oh i still have that bike too-- i was ridin my bike outside my uncles like i often would and endedup upside-down somehow on my head walked away with a headache

fun huh?? i survive thru tons of stuff