Fish Themes for my 2019 40 Day Meditation Practice

These are the themes for the upcoming retreat as they just announced it:

Master Your Meditation Practice

Week 1 The Consciousness Space
Week 2 The Emotional Landscape
Week 3 Tap into your Core Vitality
Week 4 Appreciate the Physical Being
Week 5 Integrative Meditation

I will post here as I reflect on it this year (if life allows). The weeks leading up to the 40 Days (begins evening of March 25th, 2019) are a time to prepare so I can get the maximum benefit of the practice. The energy stream throughout the 40 Days is exceptionally high so it is a chance to boost my everyday practice. Sri Vasudeva has something different in mind this year and also the planetary transits are coming together in a very powerful way (Pluto, South Node-Ketu, Saturn and Jupiter straddling together into Sagittarius - particularly Jupiter, Ketu and Pluto on the cusp which is powerful for transitions of all kinds). These are all spiritual planets in the very religious-oriented sign of Sagittarius. (I use the sidereal astrology system.) So this will have a global effect - and considering how many religions treat this time period as the most sacred - it is the Spring Equinox - there will also be the momentum of these transit changes creating a virtual global network of change in the religious/spiritual domain. So I'm quite excited!

Sri Vasudeva from the link I posted above, said he will be talking about the key to self-transformation, changing the karmas, the key to self-transformation in meditation:

Quote:
You have the key to self-transformation. As you begin to know yourself more, as you begin to open up to that conscious field inside of you (understanding it, appreciating it, realizing it) you become enlightened, as you (who you are) becomes more self-enlightened. And the more you know who you are, and the more you can channel energies from that space, guess what? The more "wellness" you can have. So this is the key to personal transformation and enlightenment and optimal wellbeing. We may not have perfect wellbeing (body may not allow it) but we may have optimal wellbeing: the best that we can have under the conditions (or the constraints) that are there. That's the 40 Days. [Sri Vasudeva, paraphrased]

So it doesn't matter what one's goals are - this is like a package deal. Something for anyone who sincerely wants and makes right effort will receive grace.