View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
how many people who ask you would understand a deep answer to a simple question? A question like that, is what it is. It's more affective to simplify at times then to over dress it. You know your exact origins, that's all that matters. Let's have some fun with this one. Ask my a question to possibly complicated answer.

What you say is 100% true. Most people are not aware of the basic truth that we are from within, from the source of everything! I do answer with simplicity, that i am from within and it is truly over dressing for most! There is a silence, an awkward moment where the questioner is baffled and cannot believe what they have just heard. Some move away to other questions(who really feel intrigued, but still drawn into me,in a sort of a trance) others behave rude with mockery or become quiet! It does not bother me either way. Children never ask me such questions, they just ask me my name. i say my name is Chel and they say their names. We smile, laugh and immediately connect with the dynamism and the children do see "where i am coming from", they are unafraid in a way, they are not interested in history or geography, they are really interested to "see" who i am and not to just "know, measure and keep a boundary"(like the adults).

Why have we opted for complications when life is very simple!? why have we made a mandatory convention to rely on segregated origins? why are we attached to the details(skin color, language, economic status etc) on the peripheral?

Please dont feel like i m questioning you sir! Its just a general discussion.