View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
AHH.. yes. It's a natural instinct when one knows within one's self "other" things. Easier to just say where you were born, and you will "know", with each person you meet , whether it's appropriate to expand. Can be frustrating, I do know. But I learnt to save my breathe for like minded that I knew I could talk to. Because we have to realise that not everyone is the same. You will get there.

Thanks for helping out.
You are very specific in your approach and have the ability to filter very quickly. Unfortunately, My travels are not predetermined or designed to suit my comfort zone. I like challenges a lot, thanks to my family and crew, they can protect me if there be any trouble from "others". lol

if human beings are from the same source(nature), why is there the other(artificial)?

We all want the basics, natural - food, water & shelter! without which we will all perish! but we also want the other(artificial) - comforts and pleasures. why do we give significance to this artificiality and fail at providing for ourselves(humankind) with the basic needs?

Perhaps "Josephinebloggs" might be interested in this more than yourself, as i saw into one of her threads on the topic of " The real cause world hunger".