Thread: Crows
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Thanks Astro and yes they sure are special birds, all Corvids are and they have very structured social groups.

They sure do light the way and act as a guide through some very difficult patches in life. Its really makes me appreciate how lucky I am that I share my life with them, even when I look around at the chaos they can cause and the interesting things they leave in my boots for me to put my foot on lol, I wouldn't be with out them.

I feel a little regret at hearing this as my ancestors have told me that my place is amongst the warriors, so to get the chance to go out with the hunters & study the wildlife would be a rare treat. It's a little heartbreaking actually because it was always in my heart to get that close to nature one day.

The problem is that this is not how nature intended for these birds to live, they belong in the wild. I remember you told me that ravens are endangered where you are & so are not seen in the wild. If you want to see them in their natural habitat you should visit England, where they may speak to you in ways that you’ve yet to realise.

Protecting them is admirable but is it the best thing for their spirits, when they are able to fly free in other parts of the world?

My ancestors spoke to me recently; they showed me a video & said:

“we foresee that the establishment featured in this video will create a path for these animals, & others like them, that will lead them back into the natural world, as they have nowhere else to go”

Here is the video link.

If I were you I would see that bird poo as a sign.

I understand that you have an animal spirit guide talking to you.