View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Dimension = Powering

Fuller, following mathematicians approach replaced word 'dimension' with powering.

He has list of 32 powers.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f1710.html
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...09/p86770.html

986.853 ..." That is, we are abandoning altogether the further employment of the word dimension, which suggests (a) special case time-size lengths, and (b) that some of the describable characteristics of systems can exist alone and not as part of a minimum system, which is always a part of a priori eternally regenerative Universe.

..In lieu of the no longer scientifically tenable concept of "dimension" we are adopting words to describe time-size realizations of generalized, timeless, primitive systems as event complexes, as structural selfstabilizations, and structural intertransformings as first, second, third, etc., local powering states and minimum local systemic involvement with conditions of the cosmic totality environment with its planetary, solar, galactic, complex-galactic, and supergalactic systems and their respective macro-micro isotropicities."...

..."25thpower = axial rotation of the system
26th-power = orbital travel of the system
27th-power = expansion-contraction of the system
28th-power = torque (axial twist) of the system
29th-power = inside-outing (involuting-evoluting) of the system
30th-power = intersystem precession (axial tilting) of the system
31st-power = external interprecessionings amongst a plurality of systems 32nd-power = self-steering of a system within the galaxy of systems (precessionally accomplished) 33rd-power = universal synergistic totality comprehensive of all intersystem effects and ultimate micro- and macroisotropicity of VE-ness"...

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman