Thread: Elementals
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
In 1985 my silver cord was being attacked by elementals, these little monsters were very real as I sat/lay propped on a pillow on my bed,I was fully aware but paralysed and half in half out of my physical body,they were round,inch diameter and looked the m&m ads you see on TV,but they were grey coloured spindly arms with claw hands and nose that started at the top of the forehead,pointy teeth like a shark but harmless,

I shooed them away with a cuss,they left more come,in the end I was virtually fighting for my life,I was very unwell at the time,I had pneumonia in both lungs,I had been welding aluminium at work,you get a thing called welding fume fever,but I left work early as I was so sick,middle of winter,put a small heater on and some Bisolvon Welders Cough Syrup," yes,developed for welders",as soon as I lay down propped on a pillow I started to leave my body,real forceful like,never had that before,I closed my eyes and could instantly see through my eyelids,the walls just normal out of body stuff,except I was in my body,my silver cord was out,straight out the solar plexus right in front of my eyes,but I was not out,I was still in and fully conscious…

I started to get a little worried,I did not know how to correct this,I didn't do it,I think I was close to dieing from the pneumonia and somehow I got stuck between this world and the next,to this day I can still visualise these little monsters grabbing at that cord,oddly enough I could just shoo them away with a cuss,but I just ended up asking Arch Angel Gabriel for a bit of help here,I instantly fell into a deep sleep,next morning I woke up,checked I had all my bits and got up,it was 5 am!

So yes elementals are very real,but you tell them to leave and they go,but this time was different,very different!

Kind Regards Billy.

Amazing story, thank you for sharing.

While awake I don't see anything out of the ordinary, but on the astral plane I've seen all sorts of things. I'd say the more a person knows about mysteries, cultures, myths, the richer his/her dreams will be.