View Single Post
Old 29-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Knower
@guthrio interesting story! In my personal experience this is something that really is possible, but only when the healer has a true connection to the healing powers. It doesn't matter what it's called, when the connection is there it's there. If it isn't, then the healing won't be this powerful, or won't be there at all.

It doesn't matter how he does it, which movements he makes. Usually these movements happen automatically, when the healer is connected to the healing forces. I don't think they'd even be able to really explain exactly how they do it. At the moment of healing, the healer is like a conductor, joining heavenly and earthly forces into a healing circuit. Also, the 'patient' has to be in it, open to receive the healing. He'll only be healed when he's ready to receive healing. This is not always as straightforward as one would expect.

re:projected images, I agree with other posters that this probably has to do with the fact that our 'reality' is nothing but our own projection. But that's a pretty complicated subject.