View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Interesting, I do wonder if he was being genuine or not, he admitted to being an idiot father... Maybe the incarnation he's talking about was a different universe to ours which is why you couldn't find the information... Sorry I'm not trying to discredit your instincts or anything, just a thought. Have you ever spoken about what the after life is like? Sorry for asking so many questions feel free to ignore them, just curious. Have you ever found information on a spirit?
Yes, I also thought that their memory may fade/alter in that environment, so he may have not been lying to me intentionally..there could have been a lot of reasons. I tried it with another spirit, Robert Chan and another, Richard Patterson, but the information they gave me was just too general/generic to be able to do any full search on them. It's like trying to look up the phone number for a 'John Smith' living in 'Queensland', without any proper address....it's like an exercise in futility, and why can't I ever get a spirit with a complex name to make this process much easier? This is the reason why I am highly suspicious of these guys.

I have asked them what the after life is like (and I have also astrally travelled to their dimension) and it's cold, dark, dreary and the landscape is pretty featureless, save for these 'energy structures' in which these spirits are housed/kept/trapped. They tell me it's like a prison without bars where they are waiting to be processed before moving on. That's all I know about that.