View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
After about 6 weeks of using the box, I was getting quite proficient at being able to ask questions and receive logical responses, so I started off with the spirit who came through the box the loudest and the most often. He identified himself as 'William'.

Now, the scientist in me saw this as a great opportunity to find out all about these creatures and maybe make an important discovery for the benefit of mankind...at least I would be remembered for something.

So I started:

"Hello William, can you please tell me what class of entity you are?"
William: "ghost"
Me: "okay, so you are a ghost...thanks for that, can you please tell me your full name?"
William: "William Jessop/Jessup"
Me: "Thanks again, William. Can you please tell me how old you were when you died and the year you died?"
William: "I died last year (2014) and I was 49 years old".
Me: "so, how did you die exactly?"
William: "I fell off a roof. It was an accident".
Me: "Thanks for co-operating with me, do you remember where you died?"
William: "I died in hospital".
Me: "No, I mean the location or name of the hospital? a town/suburb?"
William: "It was in Australia, I am a local boy" (NSW).
Me: "Did you have a wife and children?"
William: "I had a wife and two kids. I was an idiot father".
Me: Were you born in Australia?
William: "yes".

After that, I thanked William again, and armed with all of this information, I set off to the local library to access the records from the Dept of Births, Deaths and Marriages to see if I could find anything about a 'William Jessop" who was born 1965 and died 2014. I found nothing whatsoever.

I then scoured media reports and reports of 'roof falls' in the past 5 years...again, nothing.

I came home, turned on my Spirit Box and confronted "William" directly with "you are a big, fat liar" (I treat spirits the same way I would treat any human being) and his reply was; "you can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there".

This was the start of it and since then, everything has been pretty ambiguous. Why they lie? I have no idea. Why they would even bother talking to me when they are just gonna spin porkies, I have no idea about that, either.

This is what you'll be in for though when using a Spirit Box, which does sorta leave one questioning their own sanity after a while. That's the only 'danger' with using it.

Interesting, I do wonder if he was being genuine or not, he admitted to being an idiot father... Maybe the incarnation he's talking about was a different universe to ours which is why you couldn't find the information... Sorry I'm not trying to discredit your instincts or anything, just a thought. Have you ever spoken about what the after life is like? Sorry for asking so many questions feel free to ignore them, just curious. Have you ever found information on a spirit?