Thread: david willcock
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
^Used to be a fan?

Aren't we all,well i mean,falling for conspiracy in an effort to find truth.

As for anything that hasn't been proven and is still a fantasy,why do people seek to continue to escape reality?

I now know why,but what's your take?

Some conspiracies are real, it's just hard to tell which ones. The powers that be encourage false narratives to spread online and in other forms, because it muddies the waters, so their own agenda isn't exposed. If you have some genuine information out there, but bring in the blue chickens or lizard people, it discredits the information that is actually real as well. For instance the Law of One Material is probably genuine, at least to a degree, but with Corey Goode and David Wilcock claiming that Ra is actually a blue chicken and the whole channelled book came from "her", this discredits the whole material and is incredibly damaging.

I know for a fact that there are real aliens and inter-dimensionals out there, but they don't generally take a physical form or fly around in 1960s coffee makers (sorry, I meant spacecraft). They generally interact with humans in their light bodies and through telepathic communication, which is why channelling is an important source of information, even if it's often unreliable.