Thread: david willcock
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Ascender

I'm glad you brought him up, I was just about to myself:) I'm a bit on the fence about him lately, with all the strange occurrences surrounding him.
I was a huge supporter and I must say first and foremost, that I found his information to be invaluable, especially everything I learned from his show on gaia.com "Wisdom Teachings."
As for Corey Goode and Emery Smith, I know a lot of people don't find them credible. I can't say for sure how credible they are, but I can say that Emery has said a lot of things that resonate with my experience of ETs.

As for David, I have felt based on observing him, especially speaking live, that he seems to at least believe himself in what he is saying. I know lately he has had some slack, there's his incident with Linda Moulton Howe. I'm not sure, I can sort of see both sides. He shared her information but did give her credit. She put a copyright strike against him, called him out on her video and basically said she didn't believe his sources.
Could be an honest mistake. Then there is the whole fiasco with his initial letter of resignation from gaia, which seemed reasonable enough, but then he recently retracted it and apologized, stating that what he appeared to say was not what he said ?? The only thing I can make of it is that possibly he felt forced by gaia to apologize to avoid a lawsuit??
Now I try to avoid the drama, but when he came out and stated that he was doing this mystery/ ascension school thing it sounded pretty interesting and as someone who has found his information up until now to be very interesting and helpful, I was interested in signing up. But to spend that kind of money I need to know that I can trust the source. And I can also recognize that he is a very good salesman, which makes me wary. I heard someone that went to one of his conferences say that it was 80% info that he had heard from Wilcock before and 20% new. If his class is like this, it would be disappointing to spend over $300 on it. I wonder if anyone else has been following this and what they think?
I was reading Wayne Herschel's site (which is incredible by the way, http://www.thehiddenrecords.com). And I noted him stating that this type of information (such as ascension) is something that should be given away for free and he actually states that to sell it is breaking a universal law.

So that is probably more than you asked for... But I have found Wilcock's information and teachings to be incredible up until now, and hope I'm not following a mis-leading source. All this back and forth and arguing in the so-called "truth" community is not helpful. Also, all this "take what resonates and leave the rest" or "what is your truth can be different from my truth, but both are true" **; I mean, I get that stuff to a certain extent, but if we are in the same reality, shouldn't there be some underlying things that are just true?
Even among the so-called UFO experts there is so much disagreement. You've got Steven Greer saying all ETs are good, then others like Wilcock saying some are good and some are not, then there are the more Christian-minded ones that say they are all bad. It's enough to make anyone's head spin:)