Thread: Telepathy
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Your brother needs to find a good doctor. Im labeled as schizophrenic and took 3 doctors and 3 diff medication to finally get the right drug. Im back to reality now. Counselling can help your brother. There are many professionals that are spiritualists.

My brother hung himself years ago. He was diagnosed as bi-polar and I think that was the wrong diagnosis. He was on every drug made and when a new one came out his doctor put him on it. None of them helped. He told me that when they put him on lithium it was because they had gone through all the drugs at the time. He said most of them helped for about 3 weeks then everything was worse than before he started each new drug. Doctors are not always concerned with the patient first, but rather with the business, money, etc. I have only met one who actually said "I don't know what this is, I will do some research and see if anyone else knows." One out of hundreds of doctors over 60 years.

He was also in counseling, it did not help because the cause of his issues were never identified.

I am glad you have a doctor you can trust.