View Single Post
Old 16-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Ascender
Well there could be lots of reasons why a spirit is on the Earthly plain. I don't know her so its hard for me to comment.

With my spirit encounters I try to make peace with them. Explaining your actions, but more then that. Its showing you have purpose in what you do, and what you do is for the happiness of the family. I have found any energy will bend to a positive and constructive will.

I know these are just thoughts, but its the energy these thoughts are creating that's important. The energy being produced by you and your family, then directed toward her as the recipient.

If things don't improve you can also try burning sage, but this is like a bug repellant. The spirit/energy might take offense to the temporary expulsion, it can come back as its attached mainly to your family. Really though its just rude HAHA. It's best to try to convince the spirit/energy to keep working toward their light.

I wouldn't be afraid of what might happen, just be cautious of what is. These bodies don't live forever.

I hope some of these help :)