Thread: spiders
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Spiders are so beautiful -- I love them! I am glad you seem to respect them and do not hurt them. I enjoyed the photo of your spider. I jokingly call my own home, " The Spider Hotel." They get to live here rent and hassle-free, but must mind their own 'meals' and build their own 'spaces.' ;-)

It would seem Spider Spirit is visiting you. As for what she could be telling you, it could be any number of things so I am 'cheating' and am looking into my animal spirit guides book for you, but ultimately you have to decide what Spider Spirit may be telling you.

You could be guided to access your deepest wisdom and put it to use in your day-to-day existence.

You could be feeling stuck in life, or could be experiencing an impasse and so need to make changes to move beyond all that.

Be cautious of any traps that may be approaching in the future.

Be inventive, creative and daring in weaving the life you want (that is from me -- not the book since the spider, in Greek myth, connects to the goddess Arachne, 'The Great Weaver'. What is it you want to weave?)

Follow your own intuition and allow Nature to inspire you rather than being bound by habit or a sense of conformity.

Go beyond the everyday world and explore other dimensions and realities.

Also, perhaps Spider Spirit is your totem animal. Some -- or one -- remains with us for life. Others can come and go throughout our lives to teach us things crucial to our soul and our path at times.

Do you tend to either stay still or move quite fast and nothing in between?

Can any anger you might feel sting others quite a bit?

Do you feel yourself to be in touch with a powerful, creative force of a feminine nature?

Have you a talent for writing -- for putting words together in a beautiful, well-crafted way which inspires others?

Those four things may be hints that the spider is your totem creature.

That's all I got (for now). ;-)

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 07-08-2017 at 06:26 PM.