View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
My first feeling is to suggest cord cutting. They can attach pretty easily and it's wise to regularly cut them. If you're comfortable doing so, I've found that asking the angel Michael to help is very effective. Gabriel is also helpful, and can be especially so if you also wish for your troublemaker to receive healing as well. I suspect that the photos are corded to you, and cutting connection to them will likely help as well. If you want to do it yourself, you can also imagine the cords as threads that are attached to you and cut them with golden scissors or a similar blade. If you have symbolic blades - like a Wiccan athame or a crystal wand - you can accompany the energetic cord cutting with a symbolic one. You may also wish to put out the intention that no cords from him can reach you and that you and your loved ones become invisible to him energetically. I did notice that you had improvement fter listening to the other posters, with the exception that you're now tired. I would suspect that having a cord attachment is draining your energy; I personally find it to be true when someone's anchored to me.

Lastly, I recommend keeping a record of the dates and experiences that take place from him. While he may not have done anything physically violent, he's expressed a lot of emotional violence and has threatened you. Whether or not it's physically violent, he's expressing a large amount of aggression and it's important to keep track of that in case he chooses to take it further. If he gets to the point he threatens physical violence, make sure to call police. While they may not be able to do anything, that will allow you to still have a record on file with them of the incident in case it escalates. Keep yourself safe and pay close attention to your intuition.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."