View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Experiencer
I'm not sure this is a good experiment. I mean, one can choose the right one by luck, randomly...and if 4 people came up, each picking one of the words obviously one would get it right provided you did write any of them. Would that be any proof of real telepathy? I don't think so. Unless the very first person gets it right immediately. Anyways, I doubt I'll get the right word, so "plane".

One funny thing I have to tell is that once I was joking about telepathy with my mother and we both laughed about it, so I said I was thinking of a flower and asked her about, without giving options. And she got it right, I was like "whoa". We were both just goofing around but she did get it right. I happen to notice that family, close friends and lovers do seem to have a connection, as in anticipating a call, someone arriving, etc . So I'd suggest you to try with someone that you have a real(or deeper) connection rather than here in the forum. I think you'll have more chance of getting a positive result.

Unless some real good telepath comes around. Good luck.