View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 12:30 PM
NekoTheCat

Hello PiratesDC.
you're not alone in feeling this way.
its good you sorta realize that your heroin addiction is a problem, which can motivate you to get help and out of it.
getting cleaned of it will be a good start BEFORE attempting astral projection. astrally projecting for the purpose of going home or meet your kin is a pretty good thing to do, because you will realize why you're here, blah blah blah....... well, that IF you're a starseed.
but, you cant really know i while you're on drugs.
a pretty good start in realizing this, is if you noticed any special abilities - say, you can pick on people's moods and feelings easily, or you can influence them, or people are fascinated with you, or you feel some specific things are going to happen and they do [ie, you get the feeling your neighbor will get kicked out of his house, and he does]

i know girls aged 18-22 are the most appealing ones, lol, but they are not quite ready for a committed relationship, like marriage. sure they say they wanna get married and all, but mentally they are still daydreaming. get cleaned up, and a lady which will share your desires will come along - if a family is what you hope for as well.

as for going back.... well, i dont really have an input here, you just have to wait, like many others, and try to make the best out of this life time.