View Single Post
Old 17-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Experiencer
Hi PiratesDC your story sounds very familiar. I am a Starseed, if your not sure what that is a Starseed is an individual who is an ExtraTerrastrial Being, born into a human body. There are Approximately 5 million starseeds here on earth today. We've all incarnated here for different purposes but for a common goal, to aid the awakening of human consciousness. Many different races have sent people to be born here for this purpose, and we all have different missions. I know it may sound strange but it's happening. What you have explained in your story fits a certain description of a particular kind of Starseed. This particular description fits what is called an ACODE Starseed. These starseeds are usually quite dysfunctional, have problems following societies rules and laws and can be prone to drug use when they are not aware of who they are. Now if it was just heroin use that was the only concern then I would not have mentioned it, however you mentioned the homesickness and feeling as if your from another world. I know a great deal about heroin and I know that it is not a hallucinogen so your otherworldly visions are probably not a product of this particular drug.

Only you of course can discern whether you are of starseed origins or not but Im obligated to at least give you the option to explore it.

I implore you to try not to use heroin, it's dampens consciousness and slows your progression towards awakening. Awakening is a largely shared goal amongst starseeds and allows you to travel and explore the dimensions, realms and worlds of our Extraterrestrial Origins.

Research Starseeds, there are online tests which are fun, there are even Starseed forums you can join to meet the many other starseeds.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG