View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:23 AM
Pathfinder

The Art of Beauty.

Good evening, art is a subject of interest that I have grown more fond of over the years. When I was in the 8th grade we had an art teacher that taught us art for one semester. And I found it so very fascinating, especially the Renaissance Period. It is so very ethereal, enchanting and beautiful. I love the artwork of Thomas Kinkade, Chuck Pinson, Brian Froud, Botticelli, Pre Raphaelites, I also love fairy, unicorn and fantasy art as well. Plus, images of nature such as the clouds changing shape in the blue sky. The summer foliage and beautiful, celestial artwork of angels, the Gods and the Goddesses too. I become a fan, an admirer later as an adult of the beautiful, mystical flower fairies by Cicely Mary Barker. There are quite a few different outlooks of beauty that I admire, that have inspired me. That I look up to, such as: The Elizabethan Period, The Victorian Era, the time of the 1920's-1930's, I believe that is referred to as Art Deco, Greek Mythology, the Edwardian Period.

I admire the beauty of a Hindu Princess, I've even seen it in an artist's rendering of the Virgin Mary. The first movie star: Mary Pickford. The first supermodel: Evelyn Nesbit. The beautiful but unfortunate women of the Royal Romanov family. I happen to love watching a lot of costume dramas whether they are based on true account or just fiction. I admire the beauty that women had among themselves during the 1600's. During the medieval times such as in the 1981 movie: Excalibur. It is one of my many favorite films. This is not only the art of beauty it is also the essence of it. What does anyone here think of what I have expressed about Art, Beauty? Sleep well everyone and have a pleasant morning.

Blessed Be.