View Single Post
Old 13-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Master
1. Take a closer look at this: 7 of Pentacles
This is quite amusing, as we've had a deluge of rain which has finally put out the bushfires. I had to spend some time clearing all the leaves from the pipes which were blocked, preventing a great deal of water going into the tanks. Terrible waste given the lack of water we've been experiencing.

2. Don't worry so much about this: 3 of Wands
Waiting, waiting, waiting. I had hoped my car would have been ready yesterday or today, but no. I'm still waiting ...

3. Beware of this danger: The Hanged Man reversed
I think I need to guard against being lazy and not bothering to make an effort this weekend.

4. Hold tight to this: 6 of Cups
I need to be conscious of being more grateful for what I have and nurture relationships this weekend. This has been somewhat difficult of late, so I'll try more give and take.

5. Learn to appreciate this: The Sun reversed.
This initially had me stumped, so I pulled a "why?" card which was the Ace of Cups.
Hahahaha. Rolling on floor laughing. Once again, this makes me think of the rain and yukky weather we've got now. We've gone from beautiful sunny, hot days, to cold and rain, like winter. The Ace of Cups shows all the water that was pouring out of the pipes, totally missing the tanks because the pipes were blocked. So, appreciate the rain which gives much needed water.

6. Stop pursuing this: King of Cups reversed.
I need to keep tabs on my emotions to ensure they don't get out of control. I've been a bit down in the dumps lately, so I need to get a grip.

7. Seek this: 7 of Cups
Look at all the possibilities and options of things to do I have this weekend. I pulled a "why" card and drew the 9 of Wands. I'm taking this to mean I've got lots of creative pursuits I can undertake to alleviate stress levels.