View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Knower

Thank you very much ssdm1!

It’s comforting for me to read your words.

Simply resonates very much with how I feel about my connection. Only our meeting felt like a “reuniting” after many years rather than actually being one... and exploring that soul astonishment within me! we may shift or pause our contact as we each may need... in life... we do seem to be keep in touch... in whatever ways each of us can manage...

Still, there’s no expectations as change is in everything. Which can be a challenge at times. Finding and connecting with wonder and curiosity in all situations as they arise...

I do personally prefer when we’re in contact <joyful grins> AND at the same time... it’s also not always what I/he needs...

Hugs,

TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
My twin and I had no contact for over 20 years when we reunited 3 years ago. Reuniting and the feelings were intense (which is when I learned of twin flames). We are stuck between being more than friends, but not a couple. He was in a relationship when we reunited and remains in that relationship.

We seem to not be able to be together yet we can't be apart from each other either. Even when we try to be apart, we can't. It is not easy at all.

All I can say is for my relationship we have decided we will do what it takes to stay in each others lives, to be "friends".

Yes twins can reunite years or decades later, when they both are ready. You can't make it happen, it just does. I never thought I see my twin again, yet here he is, and having him in my life some is much better than not at all.

Hope that helps a little