View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Very interesting question matt. I tend to agree with Ravenstar's post (above) when saying that it seems cosmically orchestrated and that it gives you what you need. This has been my experience and it's just so wonderful. Also with Xan that when your consciousness is awakened there is an alignment with interconnectedness to everything.

Matt, I also have this weird word "synchronicity" happening often to me. What frequently occurs is that I'm reading and listening to the radio when an unusual word (not currently in the media) will be heard the split second that I am reading it. Sometimes 2 rare words together! It always stops me in my tracks and feels otherworldly/magical BUT I don't understand it, e.g. if it's supposed to be telling me something. What the words say never seem to directly resonate with me (i.e. hold a meaning) and synchronicity is supposed to be about causally unrelated things coinciding in a meaningful manner. It feels like synchronicity in as much that the degree of probability of reading and hearing such odd words together (the very same second) seem highly unlikely. Feedback anyone?
If there is a cosmic orchestration can you imagine the logistical difficulties? One would also have to assume that the free will would often have to negated.
The second part of your post provides a clue to what is happening, you detect synchronicity's because you are primed and sensitized towards certain events.
Let's not forget that anybody else who may notice the exact same event as you do there is probably no notion of synchronicity. For them it is just a thing happening.