View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
While I am a Believer of the law of attraction. I have used it to get quite a few things. Like Synthesizers, An Apartment, a new couch and a TV. The occasional parking space as well. But I can't shake the feeling something isn't right. For example.. A Hypochondriac will obsess about having Cancer. They worry about it night and day. Yet they don't get or have cancer. I know of a person with Schizophrenia who wholeheartedly believes that scribbles are this Valuable invention. He believes in it so much that one day he was crying tears of Joy because he thought MIT was gonna send him a big fat check for his inventions.His inventions were basically a Title and a paper of scribble. Noone can make sense of it. Except maybe him. He's never gonna get paid yet he wholeheartedly believes he will.

How come these 2 cases do not come to fruition when the law of attraction says they will receive??

If i ask to win the lottery because deep deep down i want to prove to others I'm successful or look up to me. Then i will receive more of what I'm feeling which is a need to prove myself to others. Not winning the lottery. I will keep myself in lack of self worth with this path.

Take Tesla for example. Most of his inventions are being used today and he didn't want payment or recognition for any of it. And at the time no one gave him credit and thought half the stuff he wrote about was far fetched. Even Einstein said he was the smartest man alive. Its all about the vibration behind what you're attracting. And why you're doing it. The most successful manifestors achieved all they did because it was fun, it called to them. they didn't seek fame or money. They sought to accomplish what was in their dreams and thoughts.

Those worrying about getting cancer are worried about not getting it. they are in the feeling of having to protect and monitor everything. You'll probably notice over time they will slowly find more things to worry about that "could" cause them harm. Also in the case with cancer they think all they do (Worry) keeps them cancer free. hence the lack of cancer....

As far as the mental disability example. How many people believe he is crazy?
does he believe this as well deep down? has he been "diagnosed" has he been convinced he has an illness. because if someone convinced me that i was crazy i would constantly feel as though people were thinking that about me. Adding more scenarios where i would attract people thinking that. Even allowing my mind to control this fantasy of my craziness even more. Even your story strengthens this by you elaborating to us about this guy that he is truly crazy.

I notice LOA works more by what you feel and think opposed to just what you say.

But you must also factor in the collective Conscious coming into play.
Most notice that when you have a goal or plans that you're more successful when you don't tell anyone. This is taking the collective out of the equation.
If you tell a friend or family of plans some may worry about the worst case scenario happening or even go as far as making predictions of what will happen with your Manifestation. adding power to that actually happening especially if you trust and value their opinion.

This is why i cringe when i read threads in the TF section where someone is bashing their EX and telling everyone what happened to them and getting so many people to feel bad for them and help them attract another scenario just like that one where more people will feel bad for them!