View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 01:00 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool My NDE's

Hello,MARDAV70,Azmond and Tobi,
Thank you all for responding,I only expected to hear from others who know and understand what an NDE truly is,
The fact I was six years old is the most important part of this whole long life of mine,so I am 64 now and I have realised for 58 years I am extremely different to everyone else,

I was diagnosed in 2012 with the most severe case of undiagnosed ADHD the head shrink had come across,I was sent to him by the pshycologist who I was seeing for an entirely different problem and he asked about my medications,I told him and he asked what I was taking for the ADHD,I told him I don't have ADHD,he said, "oh yes you do",now he can't prescribe drugs,in Australia a phycologist has to refer you to a specialized psychiatrist for medication,he concluded with the other doctor about the severity of my illness and tried to give me Dexedrine, I refused all treatment,too late now,funnily the symptoms only started after my NDE?

Immediately after my NDE I was different, I looked normal but I wondered where I was,this house,the people,my parents,I just felt like I didn't belong there,they were nothing to me,I felt I had been just dropped in on this family.I really felt I was in an alien environment?
Looking back now to when it happened,I can see clearly that even being six years old I was aware of a change in me,,I started to bedwet,swear,steal,tell big lies,you couldn't tell lies or say bloody in my family ever,my mother was a staunch Anglican from Queen Victoria's era,I was forever being dragged in a headlock by my mother upstairs to the bathroom and having a big giant block of carbolic soap forced into my mouth,and my mother ranting on about it being Sunday,and how bad it was to say bloody on the Lords day,she was nuts,I asked dad to help but he was too busy working 7 days/nights to put food on the table and get a little coal for the fire in winter.

I can in all honesty say that the little boy who drowned that day had something very traumatic done to me in space that day,I was told it was because I was changed into an Indigo,but that was years later as an adult,I was told all Indigo's have a near death experience or are given the last rites,and it happens between the age's 4 to 6,you have to realise that I was in the etheric not astral,I was in this universe but way out in space,I could still see Earth,so I was in the ether/etheric not in heaven,when you die proper the path is different, it really is a tunnel,its about 3 feet diameter and looks to be studded with diamonds and precious gems,they look like stars but they are jewels.
But that can wait,I have to feed Mr Moggs the cat,he's mewing for food,but that was my second NDE,the tunnel in 1973 aged 20 years.

Kind Regards Billy.