View Single Post
Old 29-12-2005, 01:08 PM
imported_devolution

I believe that we have some kind of innate knowings imprinted into our souls, especially to do with soulmates & twin flames.

When I was much younger - probably about 12 or 13 I went through a phase of just 'knowing' certain things about spiritual ideas - and in particular the strongest ideas were indeed those about soulmates & twin flames.
I would just 'know' and 'feel' details/ideas about the concepts. I know it sounds strange, but it was quite interesting, almost as if the ideas were already inside me, waiting to be tapped.
I believe we all have certain informations inside our souls, and sometimes some of us can access it, but the mundane material world so clouds up our thinkings and thought patterns it's hard to reconnect with the soul these days.

When I was a bit older - around 17 or 18 that is when I first started reading information on the Net, in books, articles etc. on Soulmates, and to my surprise (or perhaps delight) everything I had 'imagined' was true!

I believe that souls each resonate with a specific frequency. Those closer to your frequency will be more compatible than others with a different frequency. Perhaps some kind of indication of spiritual progression.

I also believe that souls were created in pairs or halves - have a look at the Yin Yang symbol at the top left of this site... For me that conceptualizes the idea of twin flames - that two souls or one soul were created together in the same 'drop of creation'. And each of them have a small imprint of the other soul (eg: the small white in the black, and the small black in the white), and so they come down to Earth, and there is the universal longing of humanity to find their 'other half' - they try and find their true spiritual counterpart, but often only see that imprint in physical/material characteristics...

Twin flame relationships or soulmate relationships aren't any easier than normal relationships. In fact they can be even more challenging. When you meet someone who is so in tune with yourself, and you are aware enough to realise that this could be the One soul that affects and inspires you for the rest of your life, there is a deep sense of urgency, you don't wish to ever lose them, and sometimes it can result in going too fast etc.
It takes great courage and work and love and effort to keep any relationship going.

I believe I have encountered my twin flame this year, and though they have great inner beauty and are so in tune with me, they have been deeply scarred by experiences of the world. And all I can be for them at this time is a very dear friend. I so much want it to be more, because we both believe in exactly the same goals, dreams, desires. But it is hard - watching someone you love, someone you want to marry, spend the rest of your live with, changing the world in the little ways you know how, with you at their side, but yet you don't know if there will be more.

All I can say is FAITH and HOPE and LOVE. Just like that famous quote in the bible. Hold on to these with all your might.
Depression and darkness can easily disuade you from the path, and god knows the critical inner voices try and disenchant me and discourage me from my quest with this utterly beautiful lady. But I will not give up. I will never give up hope. Ever.....