View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
I can get some of this as being dream like in way. The individual through his/her perspectives and interpretations seem to create a reality of sorts for him/her self.

But, who is to say whether these are any more real then anything else. For the individual it is. So, yes someone/something creates it to be.

Beyond mind and bodyis anyone in this as a permanent state? May realize things of this state, but come back to it being brought to mind and felt in body.

To me, can relate to what you present. To place in how it comes across at present, for me. We are the dreamers. We are the creators of our own realities. There is also nature and such creating its realities. All seem to interact and intertwine. It is happening and what has happened has its effects.

For if not then how did I become this individual I am? How did anything at present come into being? So, can agree the experience is real and all that has been, is, and will be creates it so, IMO.

Some thoughts on this.
Thank you

I have had chats of late that reflect the waking state and the dream state and spoke about the similarities and the differences . If there wasn't a stark difference realized upon awaking then one would not be aware that they are awake or of a dream for all there would be is awareness of what's occurring in those moments .

When there is Self realization there is no self, there is no awakened state or dream state, so when an individual says the Self is real and mind-body associations are illusory one must have the comparison .

The comparison therefore must be solely down to being aware of self beyond the physical-mind-body experience .

Spirit folk - guides are no longer of the physical and they might say that their spirit-etheric-form is illusory based upon what comparison? An experience of what they are of the causal-light-body?

And again this state of being maybe illusory based the comparison beyond the light-body .

We could go on and on comparing until there is a point reached where there is no thought that I AM and that would not entertain the notion that I AM real or illusory based upon one's attained state .

So the notion that the mind-body is not this and not that is compared to and with what? I am this and this lol ..

x dazzler x