View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I understand that getting the context clear regarding what is being referred too is paramount .

I think there are many ways to perceive what is real and what is illusory regarding all aspects of physicality .

What some point to is that only the Self that is beyond the mind-body is real so everything of the mind that includes physicality is illusory .

What I would say to that is that the concept of what is real and what is illusory must come from the intellectual field of the individual .

That individual that is supposedly illusory .

So we have potentially an illusion pointing to what's real .

The same applies to those that perceive the physical reality as a dream and all the dream characters are not real .

The dream character that is of the dream cannot know what is real because one is of the dream .

Dream characters, illusions, and life that are no more than just stories are just ways in my eyes to water down the experiences had .

Like said, I believe just because one has a lifetime as an individual and it is temporary doesn't make that experience to be illusory based ..

Beyond the so called illusory experiences there is no-one present that is real .

x daz x

I can get some of this as being dream like in way. The individual through his/her perspectives and interpretations seem to create a reality of sorts for him/her self.

But, who is to say whether these are any more real then anything else. For the individual it is. So, yes someone/something creates it to be.

Beyond mind and bodyis anyone in this as a permanent state? May realize things of this state, but come back to it being brought to mind and felt in body.

To me, can relate to what you present. To place in how it comes across at present, for me. We are the dreamers. We are the creators of our own realities. There is also nature and such creating its realities. All seem to interact and intertwine. It is happening and what has happened has its effects.

For if not then how did I become this individual I am? How did anything at present come into being? So, can agree the experience is real and all that has been, is, and will be creates it so, IMO.

Some thoughts on this.
Thank you