View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 04:25 PM
PrincessJR

Angel1 Hi!

Hi,
Im so glad to hear that someone else has had this kin of experience with these cards, I thought I was going mad. I bught the set of Angel cards by Doreen Virtue last year, and am so drawn to them, I feel like they are so precious and I want to protect them or something??

When I do readings I always get the same few cards in various forms, I have taken this to mean that they are my guardian Angels, or angels who have been assigned to me. I ask a lot of questions to do with my life (job and career) and they tell me over and over again to believe in them, and when im unsure to ask for their help (silently or out loud!) I have been doing this latley (in my head) and I seem to be getting a clear answer, or should I say a stronger gut feeling after I have asked for thier clarification.
I believe in these cards and the Angels now. I used to be very into Wicca, and Tarot, but working with the Angels brings me a warm glow that I didnt get with the other stuff. I still practice white witchcraft, but dont really call it that, Its more tuning into mother earth, but im amazed by these cards anyway!!!!