View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been at the bedside were one's have passed in their sleep. Its a peaceful way to go if your prepared that your time is there to go. Your prepared to simply let go and let be.

Its more a struggle at times when you die without any expectations of that event coming to you. It is rare but there are times when you linger for a bit Earth Bound and seek some understandings. This is where natural Mediums come into play without a thought if we are touched by someone that needs crossing we simply do it.

For each person its a different experience in passing and I am assured that we are never left alone when this happens....but too we hold some of that free will in us NOT to go over. That last bit of brain activity maybe that is there that holds us back.

The worst I feel is going partly over and being sent back, at times your sent back into the body that really needs to cross over.

Lynn