View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Guide

No and no. They cant and not anything one wants to know will be always be revealed either. Things like if it was to really affect how you proceed on your journey. Example.. "union is next month" so if one found that out they would sit back and do nothing because they think all they just have to wait. A non twin flame(themselves) reader will NEVER be able to read on a twin flame. Even if someone tries they dont get the reasoning and plans for an event or situation asked about. What usually happens is the querent is told this person is toxic and they need to move on. Why pay money for that?

If anyone need to get a reading or repeat readings that is only asking about their twin flame has alot of issues to sort out for themselves. Actually alot of readers will do so from ego and can and do give inaccurate readings too.

Many women seem to get addicted to getting readings done or doing it for themselves constantly

Ive been reading tarot for years and am a twin flame. But if i was ever to ask about anything it is about me and my journey only and i refuse to ask about anything concerning her. Too many people give far too much credit to their twin flame. We dont need them for anything at all. Also too many confuse "twin flame union" as getting into a romantic relationship with the twin.

Linear time? Id see that as nothing more then a concept of ego and is an illusion.