View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ultimately many in print, on youtube or the web generally simply want to hook people and sell books or merchandise and it afflicts more than just the Twin Flame industry. They have their marketing sorted out - headed by a "fluid" typeface - (dare I say of feminine appeal? You won't find any titled in Times New Roman! Then a stylised romantic fantasy picture sometimes of an idealised couple entering or in each other's "private space".

Then comes the siren song to tempt the unwary into their grasp.

And this is now being carried by neuroscience. Much happens from those communications before they even reach conscious awareness.

No doubt there are genuine "experts" out there - trouble is finding them! So if you have found one keep hold of them!

I would be interested to read some articles in reguards to the neuroscience of ways which we connect with others.

In reguards to the readers - while I think some are being quite genuine in their beliefs... I wonder if there is a fear going on of expanding past the 'union of the one' ... in part because the readers themselves are still in attachment to the TF as a belief also that to expand the whole premise would go down the drain.
I am not discounting the role of Twinflamery- rather I can see so much potential for allowing the lessons of the TF for expanded development within all kinds of connections.
I actually think that they - the readers would open themselves up to gain something as well - and that there is an audience out there which would respond quite well to some deepening into these types of discussions.
I think this is quite sad - as it appears there is a threshold which many flamers reach and there is a clear choice at this threshold to expand with the lessons of such a heart awakening experience or to stay in what appears to be a very long and repeating story - of the hope and letdown all with a promise which can only be met within a very narrow frame.

When faced with this threshold myself - I evetually chose to expand to see what else the initial connection could teach me about my much greater conection within the web of human and even cosmic experience.

I am very grateful for those few flamers out there who are quite frank... not afraid to let it all hang out haha who have crossed the threshold to begin speaking about an ever expanding view of connection.

I may have just crossed this threshold from the TF glass ceiling myself... but I have only touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to remembering what heart/ soul connecting is all about!