View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
sometimes our ancestors act as guides to us. She might be one of your guides. I saw my grandpa recently and I only met him once when he was on his death bed

A person from a rich spiritual group I used to attend told me about my guide once. I didn't believe in guides at that time (and I'm not sure what to think of them now), but I knew it was truth because I couldn't stop crying. She kept interpreting the message from the guide while I was crying and fascinated. She told me it was a female ancestor of mine - told me her nickname too, but also said I wouldn't know her, but she knows me. Kinda creeped me out in a calming and reassuring way, if you know what I mean. Anyway, later after that incidence I found this other gal in my family tree - totally different name than what the person at the group told me. I do remember thinking about the strong expression from my guide when I found this gr-great grandmother of mine, but no grounds to pair them together. So I just brushed it off as a thought of my own.