View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 07:32 PM
asearcher

I was a divorced mom who had anxiety after getting away from a violent man (not the ex husband, the violent man relationship came after), I found her. I would not find any of this if the ex husband (her friend) had not been who he was and in the small article flashing that she was the ex wife of him, he was the real interest in all this, if any, not her, she was a "nobody".

The reason for me being so connected to that life could be how I died, no justice served, not thinking she would die then and there, no preparation for it, being taken by surprise, being reborn again not long after and returning to the same area where she had once lived and died. What are the odds of that happening?

I definitely did not want some memories to be true, what i remember of the violent stuff and death, but other things, people from that life I love to have memories of. Sad to have not been alive to see her child graduate.

I am glad I found out who I had really been as I could say to myself afterwards I have not been crazy. These things really did happen. To start to heal from it. I think I was on my way to heal from the abuse, the mental illness (the anxiety part) when I died. The ex husband (her friend) had described to investigation she had made great improvement but still had a way to go. He has said he still loved her and that she was the love of his life. From what I could have gotten out from my memories it was that she was too nervous and did not dare at the time to reconcile with her ex husband, but from what I felt she still had feelings for him, loved him but did not want him disappointed in her, she wanted to get even better.

In this life of mine I try to make up for the "interruption"/death before my time? and try to heal all the way :)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-05-2020 at 09:05 PM.