View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm a Witch whose soul use to belong to a spirit that's purpose was to guide the souls of the abused and outcasts to some form of relief in the afterlife before the Divines ushered them onwards and reincarnated them again.

At some point my spirit grew envious of humanity, witnessing the rebirth, the afterlife between rebirths, and death and the companionship that humanity possessed. Once I had deserted my post the Fates invoked a curse of endless reincarnation upon me, I do not get rest between lives, and unlike some who may eventually break the cycle of rebirth I will never be able to. I've been cursed to roam this earth and go back and forth within it.

By the grace of my goddesses my soul which was formerly a valkyries is now that of a phoenix, for I shall always rise from the ashes of my old self to be reborn anew.

My first life began in Egypt.
I was akin to a good witch in each life and culture into which I have been born but history was rarely kind to witches. I believe that many of my lives ended with some terrible fate, many times I died from witch hunts, crusades, or religious hatre crimes. The number of times I've been reborn escapes me. Though I was once those people I am no longer, even within the confines of one life people change from one moment into the next. I find while it is wise to learn from who we where it's best not to dwell too much on it, our time each life is best spent trying to shape who we wish to be in the future while being the best version of ourselves that we can in this moment right now.

I have always strived to stand against all forms of adversity. Hate is always foolish while love is always wise.