View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I am happy to see your response, it does look like a healthy response. Since a period of learning of the darkness makes us desire the Love/Light that much more.

I am resistant to providing details of my path at this time.
I much prefer sticking to simple terms as dark/Light positive/negative
Love/fear. Paths vary but darkness and Light are pretty much the same to all.

Here is what I believe today.
As a person reaches for more Love/Light the dark forces attempt to keep a person in darkness/fear.
The greater the darkness attacks usually means a person will be growing and realizing the darkness is really a shadow and does not have that much power.
Really darkness only has the power we give them through are fear or believing their lies.

I like to think of the sun as God/Love/Light and the winter clouds as darkness. We can get in that dark cold funk and start loosing hope and all that is positive because we have not seen the the sun in a while.
But we know for sure the sun is there and we must keep faith it will warm us one day soon. And we know it is still radiating Love/Light/warmth like always. In the meantime we can warm ourselves inside by building a fire and feeling the security of being warm.Of course by fire I mean our internal fire that is connected with God/Love/warmth.
And we are always perfecting our fire building skills and staying prepared by gathering wood and maintaining a good fireplace.

The heart is our fireplace were our soul resides.

Stay warm and secure in the Love of God however that has to happen for you.

Thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed reading your metaphor, and I agree that while this path wasn't always easy, I have definitely learned a lot--both about the universe and myself. :)