View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 04:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I have had this paperback book for some time, it is called "Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes," by J.R. Jochmans. It is a book compiling the predictions of about six-teen noted psychics, prophets, etc., about coming Earth changes. It was written in 1980 and have predictions that go beyond the year 5000 A.D.

Predictions in this book are from people like Jean Dixon, Nostradamas, the Bible Book of Revelations, Helena Blavatsky, and a number of other noted sources. I found this book interesting although I often took what it said with a grain of salt.

Nonetheless, this book that was written in 1980, does say that Nostradamus, back in the 1500’s, predicted “a great plague will come out of China in the 21st century and spread throughout the world.” Nostrdamus predictions were often cryptic but this one was pretty straight forward.

The last time the world saw and outbreak like this coronavirus was in 1918 with the Spanish Flu, which killed 25-million people worldwide. That was more than one hundred years ago, and some say that was predicted centuries ago as well. But regardless whether it was predicted or not, critics and a lot of others are skeptical about such predictions.
This is a preview: https://books.google.com/books?id=Hz...ge &q&f=false
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.