View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Seeker

Don't be attached by names, you can't really fit all souls in a box and say "that's it". From what I can tell, indigos are supposed to be the first wave of new sensitive souls that come populate this modern age, from indigos on ( wouldn't be calling anyone else too many names as they do now. First, if you're here and you're 45 you're probably indigo, considering you even have interest for this kind of stuff and you've done your akashic reading that's a sign. Don't doubt what was read in your akashic records, I would say to trust in God and release your intention to know, you might have a dream where you read yourself your akashic records. In dreams they mostly come as an library. I think that's what will really tell what you are, are you able to stop looking for outer sources and trust in your instincts, intuitions, dreams and simbolycal signs? You're 45, how have you lived most of your life? Have you felt outcast? Were you always more sensible than others? These simple questions can already tell, the difference is subtle but don't forget your generation was one of the most destructive of all, so just to be here might be a sign you're an indigo, las they like to call it.