View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 06:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow ...^v^v @{* i *}@v^v^.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there is no doer in bliss and silence because its not coming or going. it is just there. there is doing in a practice or whatever it may be that leads to it. but once established there is nothing that can be done to remove it.

This sounds to me like a con-artist guru talking.

I do not drink that kool-aid running. In fact I run as fast as I can from con-artist gurus lingo and let others know what I observed.

Change ---/\/\/\/\/\/--- is a constant irrespective of your belief in a false narrative that espouses that there exist "not coming or goings."

Here, then there and so on and so on i.e all is in constant motion and changing positional relationships to all others.

Spin, charge, etc is constantly in motion and that is why energy is energetic aka dynamic.

<< Past << Out ( * i * ) In << Future << is a constant.

Even the i above can also be likened to a 2D Slice-of-Time as the eternal Now, however, even that 2D Slice-of-Time is in constant change. That 2D slice of 3D volume if turned side-ways is like a 2D painting of volumetric 3D.

Pause of breath is not pause of biologic metabolism.

Pause of mind is not pause of mental activity.

Silence of those isolation tanks --no sensation tanks--- eventually will lead to crazy. Why? Because the nervous system design is specific to trafficking data bits at molecular level if not at quantum level.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman