View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisgolden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzqvmqGh2s&t=2s

This video kind of suggests that maybe God comes from inside us and anchored into this world.
What are your thoughts?
Kind of makes sense to come from inside rather than looking up in the sky.
Looking up in the sky...that was funny.
Well, we could look at the words or clues from a great, wise teacher, Jesus...He told us the Kingdom
of Heaven is within...then he address our Father by 'where' He is...'Our Father Who art in Heaven,'.

2+2 is always 4.

I can say from direct, personal experience...'He' is looking out of your eyes right now.

Within? He is closer than your own skin. If you center your awareness, say ...that this Spirit
that is God is making your fingernails grow and digesting your food...it helps to get out of
your 'head' and into experience.

Go inside. Block all your senses that always are going outward and turn them inward....sit in silence for hours..
focus on the Third Eye region of the fontanel...keep sitting.

Could take a decade of stilling the mind to be still enough.
And bingo...you'll see God...and oh boy...

Oh, and your ques about light? Will be answered inside your own head, right under the bowl of your skull.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru