View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Yamah

There are two kinds of energy channels in the body: straight lines and spirals. Straight lines are used to transfer energy quickly from one area to another and to flow through. Spirals also go throughout the whole body from chakra to chakra. Spirals are generally smaller and thinner and more superficial (closer to the surface of the skin). Energy flows through them slowly and utilizing those channels can hold on to energy in an area for long periods of time as it sticks instead of flow.

I'm a professional massage therapist and by the end of every session my hands are almost boiling. Occasionally I feel creaks in my joints but i've never experienced a string binding sensation. It's possible that one of your channels was blocked or you weren't letting the energy continue through your fingers and a great deal of energy was pooling in the spiral.

If you want to cleanse out the problem try allowing water to run down your arm starting from above your wrist and dripping past your fingers. Relax into the water and imagine that your energy is flowing with it. Hopefully that will help. Otherwise let me know and i can try to suggest something else.