View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

I did see myself coming into this life, I had been a woman in too many past lives and had kids, I so did not want to do that again. I knew I was coming in again female and that I so did not want. I honestly feel I tried to take me out of the picture and maybe even my Mother. Early in the pregnancy her lung collapsed for now apparent reason. That operation should have terminated me but it did not. Then at birth I was an emergency C Section with complications and I still made it. I never did bond with my Mother and have nothing to do with her. I do not regret this life I have three wonderful kids. Yet I still have that feeling I do not want female again next time. Kids are a lot of work.

I have only ever had one past life regression session done and I do not know that I will do another one. It was an interesting experience but too I like to let things flow into me more in a natural way. Too I am not sure that regression will help clear up past karma's but I know many that swear by it. For me doing one was more to say OK I have done it, as a Psychic / Medium I do at times get access to the past lives of others.

My past life regression was different we were told to go back to the first life we ever had, this took us to the first life we had on Earth (keeping in mind that we do not all maybe feel life started here or we originated here on Earth).

I went back to when the first mammals appeared around 225 million years ago, in the late Triassic Period. We were asked to look at what we wore on our feet, well I had long claws, we were asked to look at what clothing we had on, I had a fur coat, then I say it the longest tail I have ever seen. I was out hunting for food for my babies and I got stepped on and killed. So I left behind my family.

When we came out of the regression I was like OK this is odd, and someone in the group said "we have to start with Lynn" her face tells it all. So I shared it to not get shunned but accepted that is very much possible.

Other past lives I have had is a Mayan King (god) and I was the one that did a lot of sacrifice. Thus a pull to that part of history, as I collect Mayan masks, calendars, and other collectables.

I too have a past life in Ancient Rome where I was given the choice as a "slave" to either feed other's to the lions or to be an executioner that be headed other's. As I was good with the axe I chose that role, too it was a fast and more compassionate death I could offer up.

I have past lives I share in with my Mirror Twin Flame where in England we have found links to our past. A house that we lived in as spinster sisters, still exists and we found our graves in the local church yard. Our story lined up with the time lines I recalled. This house too is where my now husband lost his virginity in this lifetime. So connections to the past flow into this life.

We too share in a cliff edge where there is a bit of foundation left of a house we had. In that life he went out for a walk at night and fell to his death. As life was very hard and we had no family I felt in that life he had jumped so out of sorry I jumped to my death not long after his passing. We found his grave and learned that the story I had in memory lined up with true events. I was not buried as I took my life. That is a sin in those times.

This cliff holds special significance in this lifetime as it is where my now husband went to attempt to take his life. We had not yet met on line, but I was there with him somehow. As he looked over the ocean towards Canada he clearly heard stop, go home there is help there waiting for you. About 3 months later we met here on SF. That was 2007.

Past lives flow into this life memories will flash in and out and maybe whom we were at times that is now in spirit comes to help us in this lifetime.

I had a lot more past life memories and a lot of them in the times we now live seem dark in nature but it was the times.

Lynn