View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Wow that’s amazing and romantic in the end :) <3

I think it was just a soul thing, you know. I think her wish was granted in that past life.

As for your original question....from my experience, I had no control over what I saw...these guides, or spirits took me there...in dreams. They were trying to get me to face, some soul trauma from a past life, that I had carried over into other lives, at approximately the same age. Before I had these dreams or the regression...I tried to join the military at the exact same age in this life, @19yrs...and if it weren't for my infant son, I would have in 1999, and signed a 4 year contract with the military...which would have most likely put me back in war in 2001, because of 911...at exactly the same age in the other life. I chose to keep my rights, and stay with my infant...Which was heart wrenching decision at that time, I was young and needed a career and stability, a future for us both...but he was so little, and just a baby, he needed his mother more...and from what I know now...I might not have ever come back for him, not in this life. Of course, I didn't know that back then...I'm guessing I made the right choice.

These experiences, aren't a conscious choice....like I said, I was looking for another life deliberately...and stumbled into another past life that I had no interest in.

The soul and the spirit world make those decisions on an etheric level. You can't force it...it will happen when your soul is ready...and when you least expect it. That's for dang sure.