Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2011, 07:43 PM
indiesongwriter

My impression: Souls who commit suicide do not go to hell. I've communicated with a friend from beyond the grave who took her own life and she was in a good, healing place. She was raped by her father and suffered from bipolar and gave up because of the pain. In a meditative vision I saw her as a child and she told me "I can be innocent again" and she was on a playground with angels surrounded by light. She regretted taking her own life but was learning from the experience.

There is absolutely no punishment for taking your own life other than that souls often regret doing it after the fact and make a commitment to not do it again. It can even be a learning experience for souls who take advantage of it. We learn what not to do by making mistakes, right? It is just another lesson. If it becomes a habit - which for most souls it does not - than the birthing guides address this by the structure of the souls lives and sometimes their spiritual growth may be a bit slower than others due to this. I think for some souls who are in truly intractable pain and/or debilitation without any possible end in sight suicide is permissible. People have to be very honest with themselves and their guides/god/inner self about where to draw that line so that they are not being rash. But I am a proponent for assisted suicide in some cases. Also, souls that suicide while they are mentally ill or in a psychotic state I sense are not held accountable because they were not truly in touch with themselves or with reality. Again, its very individual - but souls will judge their spiritual progress not just on how they ended their lives but also how they lived it.