View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by XalosJuryin
I used to refer to Higher Self as a separate entity that watched over me in its mysterious ways. Recently, however, I have been praying to the Higher Self but addressing it as if it were me. It is actually a very invigorating way of praying. I wouldn't describe my experience as self-disappearing, but it was almoooost like that. In a way, every time that I meditate, I feel like I am gaining distance from my self (as in who I think I am, egotistically). However, I haven't had any strong self-dissociating experience yet.

I have gone through a similar evolution lately. I now speak mostly to my Self- which consists of my Higher Self, my past lives selves, my current self and my Highest Self, who is God, or the source. I realized that who better could understand me and my struggles than my Self? Recently, I have been given a teacher named Leonidas, who I suspect to be just another Self of mine, although i'm not 100% sure. I have asked, and he said yes, but I am still learning discernment from ego and all that. I also decided not to ask anymore, because I don't care. The insights he provides are priceless.