View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
I was at my pharmacy the other day picking up some medicine. They have a drive through line where you sit in your car and pick up your prescription. They have a tv scene that the person inside come up on and ask your name and everything and they send you your meds out. So you can only see the person when you get to the monitor. I was waiting because here was a car ahead of me. As I was day dreaming looking at the lady in front of me doing her transaction. Out of nowhere I kind of felt like I was seeing what the lady was seeing or seeing the person on the monitor. I could not see the monitor from where I was. But I instantly forgot about it. Then I got to the window and no one was there. So I was waiting for them to come to the monitor I started to zone out again. Then I remembered that vision I had a minute ago. I could describe the lady to a t. Even the jewelry she was wearing. I then thought to myself " if this lady comes to the monitor and is the lady I saw that's going to be crazy" sure enough the exact lady I saw came to the window!!

I meditate and can channel and have been doing a lot of spiritual stuff for almost a year now. But I've never had this happen to me like that where I see what is going to happen in the future. My question is can anyone describe this more? I ask my guides what it meant and all I saw was a seller door. So I thought maybe they are saying they are opening a new side of my abilities or something? Can anyone shed some light on this for me??

There's probably a very simple explanation for this. Our conscious minds play a very little part of what we see and take in while we are awake. Maybe you've been to the pharmacy before, maybe you saw a photo of the pharmacy staff in the local newspaper, maybe she walked across your path to the parking spot while you were driving in, maybe someone once said to you 'oh, that's the lady who works in the pharmacy, and so on.