View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Knower

Am I a Lightworker?

I can hardly believe I'm posting in this forum. I usually stay over on the Spiritual Development area, being angsty and doubting my spirituality. I've always felt angry at the universe for not bringing me certainty, and that anger broke me to the point of an attempted suicide. And yet here I am, because I've seen one sign, and one sign only, but it makes perfect sense for me.

I've been seeing the time 9:11 on a near-daily basis for years now, and before I thought nothing of it. I thought it was just subconscious influences, with 9/11 being so prevalent and all. But I've been seeing it so consistently for the most random reasons (friend asking the time, for example) that I felt I couldn't ignore it. That led me to numerology, where I got the most spot-on reading in my life. From there that led to me finding out 9:11 is an angel sign, especially for lightworkers, and is about spiritual development and endings/beginnings.

Looking up Lightworkers I found that the description matched me so incredibly well. I've always felt like I wanted to help others, in a more "spiritual" or esoteric sort of way. Lightworkers apparently go through a lot of life stress, in order to better heal others, and there's a particular emphasis on fears and doubts.

So here I am, and I'm confused as all hell. Does this make sense to anybody here? Is there something I should be doing?

I literally believed in nothing before today.