View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
no need for parasites. no need for vampires.
Well I agree that there is no 'need' for anything. Yet there seems to be such things none the less. How do you reconcile that?

There is no need for an incarnation vehicle yet you have one. From the incarnation's point of view it is not limitless. From its point of view, they don't have access to limitlessness. Since most beings have a built in survival instinct, they are concerned about how much energy they have at each moment less they cease. No they don't own it, but they do need it. Without it there is no incarnation.

I guess that is what you are calling 'earth eyes'. As this forum is on Earth, I often answer within that context. Soul exchanges (by either definition) are in the context of the incarnations (Earth in this case). Do not confuse operating through an incarnation as 'my eyes'.

Yes, as a spiritual being, energy nor even existence is of any concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
it is my experience that with earth eyes, you think energy "belongs" to someone. with spirit eyes, you know energy is limitless.
Actually I do think it belongs to someone. It belongs to the creator the made this place in the sense that it made this place and will reclaim it when it is complete. That creator graciously allows other spiritual beings to come and play (temporarily) in its playground. That creator is not stingy with energy nor does it care where the energy is in creation. This sort of manifest energy is NOT limitless however. Though there are vast quantities, it is indeed finite. This is the sort of energy that people and vampires are utilizing (and worrying about).

I make a distinction as to spirit which is often confused with the energy of manifest existence. Spirit is not limited nor limitless. It can not be affected by anything in the manifest. As such it is not relevant to this topic IMO. I would be more than happy to share the views of 'spirit eyes' in another thread.