View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBee
I had no idea where to put this, please move if needed.

A couple of nights ago, I had a vision (not a dream, since I was awake) of a huge tower with a pillar of light going through it. I was floating within said pillar. A voice told me to "find the key" and the image changed to a golden locket. The next day, I heard that same voice tell me that "[the key] would find [me]".

All I could gleam from it was I had to go to that tower. What does the rest of it mean?

I can't say that I have any idea as to the meaning of this myself. It feels or seems perhaps it may be for you to figure out as the voices were directed to you. I do not know much about keys, other than something I had found online. It is not something I'd consider an entirely reliable source of information. I have heard of others claiming to be keyholders, but have no knowledge on what that is supposed to be or mean. I am curious about the meaning of keyholders myself, but not obsessively so.

I do have a suggestion, perhaps re-ask this in the dreams forum section, maybe someone there could help? I realize it is a waking vision, but perhaps someone could offer some more interpretations there.

Best of luck to you.