View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 01:25 AM
Master
Yumi,

I am sorry but I would have been screaming like a little girl! Walking backwards??

Well these are mostly spirits stuck or trapped in hellish realms. They go through nightmarish experiences due to whatever they did on Earth.

Some who were never human are expelled beings from other worlds and Universes. They are equivalent to Angels but of course evil and demonic.

There is a difference between Shadow People, Demonic spirits, Devil spirits, negative thought-forms, and ghosts

From what I hear Shadow People are usually spirits who never became human, they are not necessarily evil; well not all of them, but they are empty shells because they live on our Plane without a body and they kinda (this is gonna sound weird) try to actually live on this plane, Earthbound like human beings but do not wish to incarnate. They are more like wanderers, most of them are lost, full of pain and depression.

Ghosts are previously dead human spirits who are stuck here or have strong attachments to our world and can not shake off their issues. They are disincarnate souls.

Negative thought-forms are energy-beings created by people's fears, negative thoughts, and actions imprinted in a home or vicinity. The energy-form begins to take life of it's own and become an entity. You all forget. We are Spirits. We can actually create with our minds just like God can create but on a smaller scale.

Demonic spirits are very ancient beings who completed their journey in much older Realms and older Universes than our own and were never human. They may have incarnated in our universe in the past as it says in Genesis (sons of God copulated with daughters of Men) but with the intention to wreak havoc. They are older than most of us and on the level of an Angel but their intentions are not angelic.

Devil Spirits is something new to me and most of us. I heard of these when I was researching demonology and came across Amy Allan and Lorraine Warren. These beings are like equivalent to Archangels but evil. They are not only ancient, but they can cross dimensions, collect other spirits to their bidding, and pretty much do whatever they want in the boundaries of the Spirit Realm. They are like advanced demons. Spirits don't have names but if I were to give titles to these "devil" entities I would give them titles like Belial or Satan or what have you. Ancient civilizations worshipped these god-like spirits in the forms of Moloch, Baal, Pazuzu, Marduk, Baalzebub, Set, and whatever figures you can find. These are the lowest of the low.